MAKING THE MOVE FROM PRIMARY TO SECONDARY
We aim to make the transfer to Tupton Hall School an exciting experience for both children and parents, working closely with partner primary schools to achieve this.
There is plenty of opportunity for you and your child to visit us to discover how the school is run and to learn about this new environment.
Our staff also visit primary schools to ensure that we are fully briefed on the needs and challenges facing individual pupils and to ensure continuity of learning and support.
Primary school pupils are invited to many of our school events throughout the school year. In addition, there is a wide transition programme on offer for all Year 6 students prior to their arrival in September.
TRANSITION - INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- Six days of activities spread throughout June and July
- A chance for children to settle into school life and familiarise themselves with new surroundings
- A chance for children to get the best possible start at Tupton Hall School
- Children will be measured for their Tupton Hall Blazer
- Prepare for transition by reading the welcome pack and returning the important forms
- Please also read the Moving Up booklet
- Make sure your child brings a pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, PE kit, outdoor activity kit, birth certificate and any medication
VIDEO – TRANSITION: WHAT DO FAMILIES THINK?
VIDEO – OUR FIRST YEAR AT TUPTON HALL SCHOOL
PARENT SURVEY RESULTS
See what this year's cohort of parents think about the school, the Transition programme and how their children have settled in during Term 1:
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE? WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Call the school office on 01246 863127 to speak to one of the following members of staff. Or email them direct using the links below.